Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Holiday Joy To You

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another Christmas card featuring some of my favorite snowmen!


This sweet image is Hanging Stars Snowmen from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  I printed the image on Neenah and colored it with my copics.  I added some Glamour Dust to the stars and the ground snow, and used white acrylic paint to add the white polka dots to the scarves and mittens. I also added a few sequins for some more sparkle.  Cheryl has lots of cute snowmen in her shop so be sure to stop by and check them out!

Copics used:
Snowmen - BV20, BG70
Branches - E25, E23
Noses - YR18, YR14, YR12
Green - C5, YG17, YG03, YG01
Red - R59, R46, R24, R22
Blue - B26, B24, B21
Top Hat - C7, C5, C3
Stars - Y38, Y18, Y15, Y13
 Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's Stamps - Hanging Stars Snowmen; My Favorite Things - BB Toasty Greetings (sentiment)
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Sentiment Stripes Die, Glamour Dust, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment