Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Love Is Having Open Arms

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring another adorable snowman from Sassy Cheryl's.  


This sweet image is called Love Is Having Open Arms.  I've used it to make a Christmas card but this image would work for lots of different occasions.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and then diecut it using a stitched square die.  I colored the image with copics and added some Glossy Accents to the buttons on his (her?) coat.  Lastly, I added a few enamel dots to finish my card.  If you've been following my blog lately you know I'm somewhat addicted to Sassy Cheryl's snowmen images lol.  She has lots more sweet snowmen in her shop so be sure to stop by and check them out!

Copics used:
Snowman - BV20, BG70, R20, R00
Branches - E25, E23, E21
Nose - E09, YR18, YR14, YR12
Scarf - R59, R46, R24, R22
Jacket - E43, E42, E41, E40
Jacket Buttons - E29, E27
Bird - B95, B93, B91, YR14
Snow - C3, C1, Colorless Blender

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Love Is Having Open Arms; Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Paper:  Neenah; Authentique
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Square Die, Glossy Accents, enamel dots

1 comment: