Tuesday, October 31, 2017

You're Boo-Tiful

Happy Halloween!  Today I'm sharing a card that features a cute stamp set from The Greeting Farm. 


These sweet kiddos are from the Trick or Treat clear stamp set.  I colored them with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I cut a circle frame from white cardstock, added some acetate, and made a shaker card.  I apologize for the terrible picture but shiny acetate isn't easy to photograph lol.  I sponged Wilted Violet distress ink on watercolor paper, spattered some water, and attached that behind the shaker window.  I sent this card to a fabulous blogging friend and her sweet daughter.  I was running late mailing it so I hope they receive by today.

Copics Used:

Frankenstein
Skin - YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Hair, Pants, Neck Bolts - C7, C5, C3
Shirt - YR18, YR15, YR12
Jacket - V17, V15, V12

Kitty Girl
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E43, E42, E41
Blouse - YR18, YR14, YR12
Kitty Costume - C7, C5, C3, C1

Pumpkin
YR18, YR14, YR12


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fun Halloween!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Trick or Treat
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - October 31st; Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Copics, distress inks, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment