Friday, November 24, 2017

Joy

Good morning!  If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a fabulous day with loved ones.  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Christmas card featuring a sweet little image from Love Cynthia. 


This sweet little gingerbread girl (or boy) is from the Happy Holidays stamp set.  Be sure to check out this set as the images are all so adorable and there are lots of cute kids to choose from. I colored this gingerbread girl with copics and then fussy cut her.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes.  I diecut the Joy word several times using the Joy die-namics from My Favorite Things and glued them together for some dimension.  I added a few enamel dots to embellish my card.  Be sure to stop by the Love Cynthia shop because she has lots of adorable stamp sets available, including a brand new release!

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R00
Hair - C7, C5, C3
Gingerbread Outfit - E33, E31, E30, E50, R46, R24, R22, C1


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Love Cynthia - Happy Holidays
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Joy Die-namic, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, enamel dots, black glaze pen

3 comments: