Thursday, November 2, 2017

Warm Wishes To Deer Friends

Good morning!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made using some stamps and dies from The Greeting Farm.


These adorable images are from the Dashing stamp set.  I love the reindeer in this set - they are so cute!  I cut a panel of watercolor paper and painted the sky and snow using distress inks.  I spattered some water and dried the panel, then spattered some white acrylic paint.  I also used distress inks to watercolor the trees and spattered them with paint.  The deer and gifts were all stamped on Neenah and colored with copics.  I used the coordinating Dashing die cuts to cut out all the images.  I used a black glaze pen on the deer's eyes and then adhered the images with foam tape.  I added a few diecut snowflakes that I coated with Glamour Dust. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Dashing
Paper:  Neenah; Strathmore w/c paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, The Greeting Farm Dashing Dies, black glaze pen, white acrylic paint, Glamour Dust, Impression Obsession Snowflake Die 

4 comments: