Friday, February 9, 2018

So Beary Sweet

Good morning!  I've got a sweet girly card featuring one of the chibi kids by Stamp Anniething.


I recently discovered the adorable stamps over at Stamp Anniething and just had to place an order.  This sweet stamp, Taylor - So Beary Sweet, is from the order I received a few days ago.  I love this cute little girl holding her teddy bear ... she's adorable!  I colored her with copics  and popped her up with foam tape onto some pretty papers from the Romance collection by Simple Stories.  The banner across the top is a cardboard sticker by Simple Stories.  I have to admit I almost never use stickers on my cards but I love everything in this Romance collection.  The sentiment is included with this stamp set.  I added a few sequins to my card for some sparkle.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E59, E57, E23, E21
Dress & Shoes - R24, R22, R20, BG34, BG23, BG11, G00
Bear - E33, E31, E30, E50

I'm entering my card in the Stamp Anniething Facebook Challenge - Week 25.  The theme is "Use Something New" and of course my stamp is new! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Stamp Anniething -  Taylor So Beary Sweet
Paper:  Simple Stories - Romance; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, 28 Lilac Lane sequins
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am Loving your Sweet Card. She Is so Cute! Love your coloring. I only have a few Copics so far. Can't wait until I get enough to actually play.
    I never use Stickers either. Loving that cute banner. Glad I stopped by.
    I'm going to be In a Blog Hop tomorrow (Saturday) If you get time would Love for you to come over and hop along.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete